Step 1: If you haven’t set up a user profile on the site yet, do that first. See the New User Registration link above. Pick your package level from the options below and click the button to purchase.
Step 2: When editing or claiming your business directory listing, you will be asked to either register (create user account) for the site or sign into your existing user account before you can edit your directory information.
Step 3: We will contact you to confirm your membership purchase and get the details needed to add your directory listing information. To simplify memberships, we have moved to a single cost for individuals and enabled auto renewal.
For a full list of benefits, see our comparison spreadsheet.
Things to Note
We ask that only one person represents one company per membership (company memberships are available but still include one listing managed by a single point of contact). Please contact us to take advantage of company membership options and learn more.
Scholarships are available for nonprofits and aspiring business owners. Exsiting UTWNG members can also sponsor and pay for other members through our coupon program. Please contact us to sponsor.
New Member or Renew a Lapsed Membership – $99
We will review your listing details for final approval before they appear in the directory. Please allow up to 48 hours during business days. You will be asked to set up payment options at the end of the listing submission process. If your membership lapsed over the past year, you will need to create a new listing.
You can search the directory to see if your membership has lapsed: https://www.utwng.com/business-directory/?wpbdp_view=search
Company MembershipPlease provide names & emails for your employees
- Company Membership. Benefits included in Business Level for up to 3 people, plus 20 VIP passes for POWER sessions a year.
- We will need to know the primary contact person for your business, the person who will maintain and update your directory listing info.
Can't Use the Main Option?For one person and one business name - Manual Renewal Backup Method
- Use this option if you are already a member and do not need to create a listing (please double check that you still have a listing, if your membership lapsed you may not have one in the directory and you will need to use the option above to renew).
- Do not use for company membership renewal
- If you would like to activate auto renewal, you must use the signup form above to set up your information and payment method.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you can’t complete the sign up form. Thank you!