Step 1: If you haven’t set up a user profile on the site yet, do that first. See the New User Registration link above. Pick your package level from the options below and click the “Add Listing” button
Step 2: You will be asked to either register (create user account) for the site or sign into your existing user account before you can finalize your directory information.
Step 3: Add your directory listing information. The number of fields available is based on package level chosen. Payment is done after you review and approve the listing info.
For a full list of benefits, see our comparison spreadsheet.
Things to Note
We ask that only one person representing one company per membership (company memberships are negotiable).
Scholarships are available for nonprofits and aspiring business owners. Exsiting UTWNG members can also sponsor and pay for other members.
- Access to Utah Women’s Networking Group Main Facebook page
- Invites to all UTWNG Events
- Discounted Rates for the P.O.W.E.R. & UTWNG sponsored events
- Listing in online directory (name and business only)
- Email Newsletter
- Community Membership Benefits
- Access to UTWNG Business Resources Facebook page with posting opportunities
- Four (4) P.O.W.E.R. Storming Sessions annually
- Opportunity to sponsor luncheons & other UTWNG events
- Ability to apply to host a week’s theme on UTWNG Main Facebook page
- Ability to apply as a County/Area Connector
- Community & Resource Membership Benefits
- Full features of the website directory
- First access to lunches and events
- First opportunity to sponsor website, eNewsletter and events
- Unlimited P.O.W.E.R. Storming Sessions